NASRO’s exclusive School Safety Law Database
Available only to NASRO members, our School Safety Law Database is an invaluable resource to anyone who needs immediate access to statutes and case law that affects how educators and school resource officers do their jobs.
The Database helps you answer questions like these quickly and easily:
- Does the federal Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act prohibit schools from sharing student records with law enforcement agencies?
- Is sexting by juveniles a crime in my state?
- What do the laws of my state say about student interrogation?
- Is bullying illegal in my state?
- How have court cases affected student searches?
Nationally recognized education law expert Bernie James keeps the NASRO School Safety Law Database up to date, so members always have easy access to the very latest statues and case law.
Database access is available only to NASRO members. Join or renew today!