2019 NASRO BOARD OF DIRECTORS – CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The 2019 NASRO Election Committee seeks candidates to serve on the Board of Directors. Nominations will be received between 10/01/2018 and 01/01/2019 at 5:00 pm CST. Please review all of the NASRO Bylaws (revised 07/25/2018) before making a nomination or accepting a nomination.
The following two-year position is open for nominations:
- Executive Board – Secretary
- Must be a Regular Member in good standing;
- Must be a sworn/commissioned Law Enforcement Officer;
- Must reside in the region where elected;
- Must be employed or appointed as a School Resource Officer (or substantially similar position) or an SRO Supervisor;
- Must have taken and completed the NASRO Basic SRO Course;
- Must meet all other requirements required by the Bylaws or the Policy and Procedures of NASRO;
- Must be able to attend Board Meetings throughout the year, both in person and by teleconference.
All nominations should be submitted via the 2019 Nomination Form and made by a regular member in good standing. Self-nominations are accepted if co-signed by another regular member in good standing. All nominations must be received in the NASRO office no later than January 1, 2019, at 5:00 pm CST.
If more than one nomination is received, an electronic election will be held. Prior to the election, information on each candidate will be posted on the NASRO website. That information may include a biography, photo and campaign platform.
The Results of the election will be announced at the annual meeting of the Regular Members during the National Conference in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee the week of June 23, 2019.