2018 SPECIAL ELECTION – CALL FOR NOMINATIONS
The 2018 NASRO Election Committee seeks candidates to serve as our NEW Region 10 Director on the Board of Directors. Please review all of the NASRO Bylaws (revised 06/2018) before making a nomination or accepting a nomination.
The following three-year position is open for nominations:
- Region 10 – Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Wyoming
- Must be a Regular Member in good standing;
- Must be a sworn/commissioned Law Enforcement Officer;
- Must reside in the region where elected;
- Must be employed or appointed as a School Resource Officer (or substantially similar position) or an SRO Supervisor;
- Must have taken and completed the NASRO Basic SRO Course;
- Must meet all other requirements required by the Bylaws or the Policy and Procedures of NASRO;
- Must be able to attend Board Meetings throughout the year, both in person and by teleconference.
All nominations should be submitted via the 2018 Nomination Form and made by a regular member in good standing. Self-nominations are accepted if co-signed by another regular member in good standing. All nominations must be received in the NASRO office no later than August 24, 2018, at 5:00 pm CST.
If more than one nomination is received for this position, an electronic election will be held. Prior to the election, information on each candidate will be posted on the NASRO website. That information may include a biography, photo and campaign platform.
The results of the election will be announced on or after November 1, 2018.